Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another 2 Years Ago - Expressions

for the whole day, I was at home, and had nothing to do, so I used some time to make all these "masterpieces" by just adding a few words.



some people get impatient easily for some reasons..






and this is what happens when they lose their cool,







and then vent all their frustration on that unlucky somebody.



-----------------------------





people like marisa are having exams now, and they are doing this,






and theres too much information that make you go all confused.



-------------------------------------------



When I'm talking serious business with people, they usually give me this expression.

and when they give me this expression...







I just feel like stuffing shit into their mouths so that they will listen.







and laugh just like this. very sadistic of me. lol.



------------------------------------




I'm a genius at doing such stupid things. you guys may find me no life,







and look like this right now.







but what can you do? heh.




------------------------





We are coming to an end of this lame post.

but firstly, alicia, I think you will look like this when you proceed further.







this is the original picture of the onion.

and....









erase the wordings. guess whats next?










Alicia's favourite hobby, this is the masterpiece of the masterpieces. LOL









THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE HER TOTALLY LA LOL!

and I guess I will have to face her wrath when I see her next time.

and last but not least...tomorrow I'm gonna...

















search for eyecandies!! LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home